way back long ago in Army sniper school, we were taught to look at the target with both eyes open and you have to train yourself and your eyes to line up the target with your pins without actually thinking about it....it has to be 2nd nature and you have to be able to keep both eyes open.....when first trying this method you will need to shut one eye and work on it like that, but I promise if you do it enough ou will get it and when you do, you feel like you can shoot anything and you will realize that you can zero in on your target area several seconds faster as opposed to your old methods..

Our unit would go out and use longbows for certain training exercises and I am telling you, soon as you get the 2 eye target method down you will never go back...this method does not work for those of you who use a scope on your gun, but its deadly with a bow or gun with a sight and bead.

Its a little to late to try this method now to use it for this season, but when you have time, try it out and maybe it will work out for you next year. It took me about 2-3 months of daily shooting to get my eyes trained to the close up vision you will need....its frustrating but you will get it....