Thread: any one ever ...

any one ever ...

has any one use cemeredeer buck juice with any luck or whats your 2 cents on it? i bought the sprayer kind that is like 1.33 gallons and sprayed standing beans and apples and part of my clover plot will spray again wensday or thursday

I've used it once put on a known trail that I had plenty of pics sprayed it on logs ,trees brush and a corn pile walked rt past all of it not even a look except for the corn pile so waited till the corn pile was gone and they never gave a second look after that so I would say spraying on a food source they all ready eat is not gonna to be to productive as far as knowing if it works. in my opinion it's not worth the money when they tell you to spray logs foliage and they never even gave it a glance that's my 2cent
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

Never saw it work in the past two seasons using it. Watched deer walk right by. Acorn drop blocks and BuckJam I've seen work.
    If I'm Not Out Hunting, I'm Thinking About It!
    Victory VForce & Carbon Express Hot Pursuit arrows
    Magnus Stinger Buzzcut 100gr
    Scott Archery Little Bitty Goose release

Yah, that apple buck jam works great, been pouring it on a stump the past few years and they've chew the crap out of it! Hortontotor saw the stump and I think he was amazed at how hard they hit it.
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

well i have 4 jugs of the cemere deer stuff and 2 jugs of the buck jam out already

Thread Information