Thread: Local Bow shop in Akron OH robbed. Please be on the look out

Local Bow shop in Akron OH robbed. Please be on the look out

Hadley's Archery in Akron Ohio was robbed last week. Dustin is the owner/friend and a really good dude. He is a Mathews dealer and had $50,000 worth of bows, crossbows, releases, broadheads and clothing stolen last week. He even had customer bows stolen. fortunately mine was also there for a new string/cable but was not taken

This is the season that he makes most of his money so it couldnt of came at a worse time. Sure insurance will cover the losses, but he will have a boatload of work to do now putting his shop back together and getting people's orders done

Please keep a lookout for anything out of the ordinary such as stupid deals on brand new bows, accessories and other merchandise

Thanks guys, and happy hunting this year

That sucks! I hate thieves!

I would keep an eye out on craigslist.

My eyes and ears are peeled for anything unusual. I, like evryone else I hunt with, work hard to have nice equipment so when someone does something like this it makes my blood boil. I hate thieves as well. I will let you know if I see anything down here in Southeastern Ohio.
    My Church is the woodlands and waterways, in them I have never felt closer to God.

Genesis 27:3

Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Thanks guys! Spred the word

Thread Information