Thread: Hog wild?

Hog wild?

So I have been reading about this hog problem in Ohio. Well to me not a problem but opportunity! Has anyone attempted to bow hunt a hog? According to the ODNR there is some good pockets in the Ironton wildlife area! Anyone seen sign or knows a farmer who needs them gone. I would love to take a crack at it in the spring! Also wouldn't mind using "thumper"(Mossberg 500) or a rifle!

DOC OUT!

I went out to Arkansas with Wildlife from this site, we are friends, and also a couple other buddies went. We stayed at my dads cabin in the Ozarks and we killed 7 hogs, one looked like Russian. We had a good time and got some fishing in the White River accomplished as wellwith a big fish fry. They are all over Arkansas but here in Ohio IDK. The meat was great on them. I would like to hunt some in Ohio as well. I have not investigated it fully but google it, go to some farms where the state says there is a problem and go to breakfast at a country restaraunt and ask around....I am sure that any farmer would love to get rid of them.
    If there were 8 days in a week I would hunt 8 days

Thread Information