Thread: Corn

Hybrid View

Corn

I'm in SW Ohio & am getting killed by corn prices. Certainly there has to be a better option than Wal-Mart.
    Has anyone found a good source?

Go to your local feed store. I have a horse feed place just down the road. I haven't purchased any lately but I think your going to find that everyone is up this year.

yeah i am still using corn from last season out of gravity wagon i bought i heard the prices are up due to drought

Local feed store will be much cheaper than Wally World. You also get a price break if you can buy 1000 pounds, at least at my local coop. It was expensive last year and I expect it will be higher this year.
    "There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period." -Ted Nugent

I just paid $13.41 at Reading Feed & Seed for 50lbs. But Walmart & Bass Pro has 40lbs. for 9.99

11.10 is the cheapest up in mich for a 50 lbs. bag....walmart had 40 lb. for 8.99....lady at local co-op said it will be 13.50 to 15.00 for 50 lbs in oct.

Thread Information