With the QAD, if it's an older model w/ straight bar over the top, you will likely get the best fletching (Blazer Vanes) clearance by having the cock fletch slightly out (L or R), the way you used to do it back when you were a kid. The best thing to do is to nock an arrow, lift the rest into position, hold the arrow in place (or have someone do it for you), release the arrow rest to the back down position and then look straight down the shaft from the string end. You should clearly see where the vanes will hit.

However, you may still have an interference with the top bar but it will be minimized. I shot for a while this way but knowing I was still contacting that top bar really bothered me. So for me, I ended up cutting off the top bar and rotated the nock to have that one vane vertical. Seemed to give me the best clearance in the end. Some of the newer models have a curve in that top bar now, I assume to help with that clearance and if that is the case, with what you have, the best way is to have the cock vane straight up and down.