nomad_archer
I agree 110 % about the sdtate not doing ENOUGH work on repairing the damaged forest we have
and sadl not shooting doe in areas where the forest are food less, won't bring the doe /deer numbers back, there still isn't enough GOOD quality food all yur to support them sure a few will spread out in there, but its food they need every day to live on

PA has one of the largest tracts of public lands in the east coast, sitting on millions and millions of dollars of timber, and always bitching about being broke
never understand it
they , from the 1950's to mid 70's di so much logging, controled burns, and even feeding in winters to keep wildlife numbers up

then they got lazy is my opinion, they all got raises, spend money on benefits( and not just for the workers, but there whole familiy's) and new buildings and cars and trucks equipment

and forgot about the wildlife that was making them money, from hunters and tourism, and all that

now all they say is budget this budget that, sitting on millions of timber
not saying cut it all down, but if they need money to get by, stop asking for it always from the hunters, and cut some timber to help the wildlife out, I agree its a powerful tool to help wildlife out, and not just the income it makes, but the cover and food it makes!

they are willing to iopen lands up for the oil companys I see??

but how's that helping the wildlife????