Thread: lighted nocks??

Hybrid View

lighted nocks??

OK I was wondering how many people use them

I been using the easton lighted nocks now for about 3-4 yrs, on both my X bow and compound

not the greatest, but they do work, and make arrow recovery SO much easier, have even missed a target and couldn't find in day time, but came back at night and right to it!

I have had to let a few deer go over night on shots on deer, at last light, and came back next day and nock was still going strong, have even left them on to see how long one will last and have gotten 3+ full days of of them working!

so??
    anyone else use them besides me?

Hey mrbb I've use aluminock for 5 or more yrs. Its the only way i can see where the arrow goes. My eyes are not what they use to be. The only issue I've had with them is sometimes the light goes out when they pass threw the animanl. They disconnect as they go threw. I have tried the easton lighted knocks and they worked the same without the light going out with a pass threw. But the small magnet that glues to the bow has always fell off at unknown times. A if the magnet isn't there the light does not come on. Great products though.
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

I found that on My X bow I glue it to my scope, and then wrap tape around the magnet as a make sure it stays put, then I load a bolt I just turn it on, then off again and it makes me double check to see that its working as well

On my bow, I have an over draw I have it on with construction adhesive, have yet to have one come off since I did that

and my eye's ain';t as good either and why I think I like them so much as well!

i use lumenocks but would like to try the nockturnals this year

I've used a "homemade" lighted nock in the past. Worked pretty well. I'm just lazy and the nocks on my arrows ain't broke, so I'll just use them.
    Bear Lights Out 27"/60#
    Beman ICS Hunter 400 arrows
    Whisker Biscuit
    Extreme Archery 3 Pin Sight
    100gr Rage 2 Blade

"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."

Ted Nugent

I use the Nockturnal... After I missed a doe at dusk last year... I waited until after dark to look for my arrow. It looked like a brake light up on the side of a hill in the middle of the night. I was able to retrieve my arrow, my nock, and my broadhead...so it already paid for itself.

I use tracer nocks. Love them. They claim to last 90 hours I believe. I know I left one on in my case for five days and it was still blinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information