well they brassicia will turn sweet after a frost, and thats when most deer will hit it hardest, once they find it after the frost
here at my place the deer are eating my brassicia right now, they don't seem to care that its a bitter plant right now to them its green and growing, and I have a soy bean plot right next to it, and every deer I seen hunting over this saturday was in my brassicia

so?? the chicory and clover is a NOW food plot, after some frost, the clover will pucker up and just not keep growing taller much, the chicory ?? well pending how much it will stay greener longer than the clover but my experience just not as big a pull as Brassicia
MY question for you would be does your brassicia have turnips/bulbs with it??
as not all so called brassicia's make a bulb
if your's has a bulb/turnip, deer will dig them up once cold heavy frost happen on a regular basis
but they normally eat the tops first
My suggestion would be to hunt where your seeing the most deer, many deer go to beans due to they been eating them for the past 3 months, so there just used to easy meals
but beans are starting to get cut now, so your plot being small will be a big hit come harvest time or some frost
do you have a trail cam, or a stand where you can hunt the beans and see your plot
first couple days here I typically hunt where i can watch the most land, the adjust FAST if I see a pattern, as food sourses change fast this time of yr
good luck