Thread: thinking bout a second bow

thinking bout a second bow

well ive been shooting bowtech bows for awhile now and im absolutely in love with my assassin i went and shot the new insanity but it just didnt appeal to me...too big too heavy and more vibration that my assassin...im thinking of getting a second bow but idk where to start since ive been into bowtech for awhile and just looking for ideas of what to go try to shoot...any suggestions guys???
    Elite Pure 30" 60lb
    G5 XR2 sight
    Quad HD drop away
    Easton bloodlines 400
    muzzy 3 blade 100gr

Well I guess that depends on what you are looking for really. I like hoyt everyone will tell you the brand the like or shoot. To be fair its been 1.5 since I spent alot of time at the bow shop so I am not up on all the new new stuff that is out there. I had a mathews for awhile but didnt care for it. So really its up to you go to the shop and shoot a few. What is the purpose of your second bow? Target, Backup bow, just because? all good reasons I was just curious.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

well i want another bow to use for target back up and just becuase...lol im thinking about going to shoot the pse evo this weekend soo we'll see how that goes
    Elite Pure 30" 60lb
    G5 XR2 sight
    Quad HD drop away
    Easton bloodlines 400
    muzzy 3 blade 100gr

Good luck picking a new member of the bow family. Personally I am selling my target bow because I hasnt done much in the last year and a half but collect dust. Its a great bow I shot some good scores with it but I just dont use it very much anymore and I and getting the itch for a new firearm. Again good luck let us know what you pick
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Thread Information