I see you hunted Shenago.I hunt the northern part of the state and have also hunted there.There are some other good public lands not very far from there.Grand River is a huge chunk of land 13000 acres.We've spent a good deal of time there the last few years.Managed to get a good 8 scoring in the 120's.Saw a good share of bucks,and even saw a couple of real butes.Mosquito creek is another area in NE Ohio that has a little over 1000 acres of public hunting land.But the whole area is much bigger,you can only hunt a certain area.We stay at a State Campground and travel to the hunting areas.We always go around the last week of Oct.,and during the week,pretty much have the public areas to ourselves.If you don't mind walking a little.you can get into some decent areas that hold deer.Weekends and Fridays the hunter traffic picks up quite a bit.And Grand River releases a lot of pheasants around the first week of Nov.,so it gets busy along the roads there the first few days.If you want any more info,drop me a pm.Good luck