I th ink i've heard of wayne actually, from my dad that, its just south of zanesville near blue rock right? We were also thinking about hunting blue rock.

Basically at this point our game plan is to find an area we want to hunt then sit down and study maps and the weekend of sept 1 we are going to go there and scout out and lay trail cams then come back in 2 weeks and pick up the cams and pick out trees and GPS them for when the season arrives.

Is wayne crowded though? All I've heard about Dillon is that yes it has good deer but that's if you don't mind constantly bumping elbows with other hunters. They also say if you sit all day the other hunters being there and leaving to go to lunch works to you advantage. Which we always stay in the woods dawn to dusk during the rut, there really isn't a good time to leave the woods during the rut ya know?

I don't want to impose but is there any are in wayne that you would recommend to check out? I'm at work right now so I dont have the time to check out topo's currently. You can pm me or e-mail me at tkleinosky@gmail.

-T.J.