Thread: Broadheads For Deep Six Inserts

Hybrid View

Broadheads For Deep Six Inserts

This winter I switched to the new Injexion arrows from Easton. These are made with the Deep Six insert which is made specifically for the smaller diameter arrow like the Injexion. I'm getting ready to purchase broadheads and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with broadheads made for these inserts. I'm looking at the Muzzy DX-3 100 grain and the Big Nasty 100 grain by NAP. I like the Big Nasty (plus it's the recommended broadhead by Easton for these arrows) but it requires you to cut the arrows 1 inch longer than your practice arrows. Having to buy arrows cut for broadheads only turns me off a little. Especially since my arrows are $15 each. I've used Muzzy's for many years without a problem. I look at them as the old reliable of broadheads and I don't have to buy more arrows to use them. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't have the injections but I am going to shoot the killzones . They are like the rage except they look much more tuff.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    GET SOME

The NAP spitfire max for the deep six looks awesome. I also like the NAP killzone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information