Thread: Progression of a buck

Progression of a buck

This ones pretty easier to tell that its the same deer. I suspect he lost his eye from fighting. When I got his picture last year I felt bad for him but he seems to be doing fine. I thought his rack would be jacked up due to injury but it didn't affect him at all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IM000182.jpg   CDY_0015.jpg  

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    He is looking pretty well. Looks as though the eye injury hasn't slowed him down.
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

glad someone else caught the rt eye, thought i was seeing things lol !!!! nice deer anyway for sure
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Wow, just goes to show what one year can do for a buck! It's possible that eye injury is affecting him some. Remember reading in the past an injury to the rear half of a deer usually affects the opposite side. An injury to the front half usually affects the same side. That given, his right antler is much weaker than his left. Perhaps the injury to his right eye could have caused some of that?? Although his right last year was a little weaker than the left too. Always like analyzing things like that!!

Thread Information