Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I declare war

cool pic... hate to see it though. the only good yote is a dead one

How many post u got now.
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

still not enough..lol

Keep at it
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

OK did you ever get any yotes??
    or not much of a war so far, lol

I cannot ay only good yote is a dead one, they do do a lot of cleaning up and help weed out the sick and the old
    may not sound nice to be killed by one but I would think they do save some, from suffering a slower death
    I honestly like to watch them move about too, and for me, with too many deer, I am glad to have them, do wish they would just eat does, but Oh well, cannot be picking with help!
    they help me some what keep numebrs down, so untill they have price tags on there heads I leave them be, and wish I had more!
    even nmore so when the contest come about, they all seem to disappear on me during a contest LOl

Vinton county will give 25.00 for killing a yote as long as you bring in the l/f. Leg from the first joint and time and location

QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

That's one of the best pics I've seen. Go get'em!!
    "There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period." -Ted Nugent

Thread Information