Thread: Big 10 point comes back with a new freind, and gives me some great shots.

Hybrid View

Big 10 point comes back with a new freind, and gives me some great shots.

well in the last 7 days, this 10 pointer only came to the corn one time, and that was yesterday.

I wonder if he will come to the corn in day light come Oct. YECK NO! Dont know how they know But they know!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MDGC0428.jpg   MDGC0434.jpg   MDGC0435.jpg   MDGC0442.jpg  

great looking buck!! good luck with him this fall!
    no matter the language, everyone understands a punch in the mouth!

nice TEN.....

both are nice bucks, good luck!

Amazed at your bucks. Has that 200 incher been around at all?

Thanks OHBooner,
    I have only had this one camera out for two weeks, It is not surprising, that I have not seen him yet, His home ground is in the back of the property, across the road on a freinds farm, I get him on camera only once to four times a year.(I have got pictures for the last 4 years) Last year It was late AUG. when I got him on camera, I think they were scouting across the road, and he started bedding down in the back of our farm like he did two years prior. I made the mistake that year, trying to put a stand where he was bedding down, and he ran out at the other end, standing in the middle of the field looking back at me.

I know I would have better chance, getting more pictures, if I put a camera back there, But checking a camera every week, may screw up my chances of bagging him,(he will be bedding to close) if he is still is alive! But I for now think he and that big nine, are alive and toghter across the road. I just put out 50 # of apples with the , That is how I got all them great shots last year, now all I need is a east wind, to blow that sent, back across the road. lol

Thread Information