Buckmaster: I just started using blinds a couple years ago..have always been a climber hunter. But a hunting buddy has used them pretty heavy and I have spent some quality time in one. I bagged my turkey out of one this spring. The blind was set up and sat for 5 days with no brush in. We have also taken several public whitetail on a blind setup that morning. Its many variables thrown into one. Setup location is what I believe is the key to success. If you set up right in there traffic pattern, that blind is going to be a thing to bypass, but ambush points work well. Blinds hide your movement much better too! Size is optional, but we use the sasquatch blind, its enormous, but we sit all day long so size for decent size chairs and movement for cramp free bow draw is important. We have had deer 2 feet away looking in the window....fun times right there!! If your walking in daily with one, make sure it comes with a back pack strap for easy carry in. Brushing in is also a good idea if the terrain allows. Cheap works just as well as expensive, just depends on what options you want to pay for. I like Blackbeards idea of a natural made blind, and have come across a few of those on public land. Good luck with your Hunting this season! Seeker