OK here is my take on ground blinds
I have used a few and personally I like the cheap ass one's(price wise) from ameri step, there always on sale for any where from 49.99 to average about 99.99,
, only flaw I have had with them is if left out all yr, and get heavy snow the poles break

I have used very expencive blinds, there bigger and more room, but heavier, and well, to be honest the 3 that were left up at my farm, all broke over last winter, and we had the least amount of snow in all the yrs I am alive
my cheap blinds are still standing, I simply replaced there teny poles yrs back with PVC pipe, and never had a problem with the 4-5 seasons they been sitting out there ALL YR!

the real trick to me is to leave a bilnd up long before you hunt it for critters to get used to , for it to air out, and to bruch it in!

think you also have to ask yourself, HOW much room do you really need, some of these things are HUGE, and well, made more for more than one person

and they costs a LOT!
something to think about if you plan to leave out
I have had more than one at my place grow legs and walk off! easier to swallow a cheap one , than a several hundred dollar one when that happens

look at the windows from a sitting/shooting position, make sure you like before you buy too!
and last, if you own land, best bet is simply to build one, then you can have it how you like, and it will be warmer dryer, and quietier, and set up all yrs
can be built on a skid and wheels so you and move if needed or wanted as well