Thread: looking for new bow shop

looking for new bow shop

I'm done with fisherman's warehouse service is horrible need a new shop think I'm gonna try A1 ARCHERY OR OR fairfield outdoors has any one delt with these shops :banghead:
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

Try skeeter creek outdoors in Sunbury,,he is just getting things started and working out of his garage,he can work on all bows and repair anything,,he will also get you whatever you want...................ph. 614-554-3942
    European Mount Cleaning: PM me for details

...If you are too busy to hunt or fish,then you are to busy...........Jase Robertson

A1 is shut down, kinda narrows the search.
    Don't ever let the truth get in the way, of a good story

Vances has done all my work and they are great. They are pretty fair on prices and will do work while you wait as long as the gun counter isn't too busy.
    Hoyt Maxxis 31

Quote Originally Posted by longdraw View Post
    Try skeeter creek outdoors in Sunbury,,he is just getting things started and working out of his garage,he can work on all bows and repair anything,,he will also get you whatever you want...................ph. 614-554-3942
    Yea.... What Longdraw said. Give Eric at Skeeter Creek a call and he'll get you squared away.

Keep in mind he's just getting started so you're not walking into a store front with all kinds of inventory. Don't expect that. But give him a call, tell him what you're looking for, and he'll take care of the rest.
    "I'm no scientist, but I might be onto something here. Over the past few years I've noticed that there seems to be a direct correlation between hunting season and angry wife season." - Me

Thread Information