Athletic Greens

Thread: Where's the Trophy Room?

Where's the Trophy Room?

Surprised they don't have a trophy room where you can post your pics of deer taken. Being originally from Ohio and cutting my teeth there deer hunting, I love seeing some of those Buckeye Bucks! Now I reside in the Carolina near Charlotte, so the deer here are somewhat smaller but still challenging.

Here is a pick of a buck I took last season bowhunting. He was taken September 19th at 7:30 a.m. Twelve point who had double brow tines. I had this guy on camera during the summer which was cool to go with the mount, and also to take him during the season. The 6 point he is next to was my sons first buck at age 14, 9 years ago. I know they aren't Ohio Bucks, but it shows there are decent deer everywhere.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19800101_0003.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	8613

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Without a doubt it's there EMB! Just click the FORUM button at the top and it should show up as the first listing. OR you can click on the GALLERY button at the top and it will take you right there!! OR you can click the link I have below:

http://www.bowhuntingohio.com/forum/gallery/
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    - Thomas Edison

We call it a Gallery around here, i.e. Trophy Room!
    "...the deepest, most permanent features of all great moments outside are the names, faces, descriptions, and emotions. The antlers on the wall...well, they're just bones affixed to boards. But what they represent, however, is flesh and blood - fathers and sons, friends spending time with friends and the the seasons of life when the people we love were still with us. These old antlers on the wall...well, take a seat, my friend, and I'll tell you all about them." -Rev. Zeke Pipher

Thread Information