Thread: Paracord Bow Wrist Sling

Paracord Bow Wrist Sling

Diamond weave strap. Black and Orange. wrist pad is all black with orange spine.

$15.00 + $5.00 shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2276.jpg   IMG_2278.jpg  
    My Church is the woodlands and waterways, in them I have never felt closer to God.

Genesis 27:3

Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

SOLD

Making more, let me know what color combo. Quick turnaround on these. All slings will include custom made leather mounting bracket.
    My Church is the woodlands and waterways, in them I have never felt closer to God.

Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

thank you again buck It's really gonna look good on my bow when i replace my string with a blk n orange string i got a few buddys maybe interested in sum also ill show off mine when i get it and iam pretty sure ill be sending sum more bussiness ur way thanks again ....will

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Looks like a real nice sling!

Whitetail Freak, my "shop" is in full swing. Let me know. Just got some leather to make the mounting brackets so I will be making a bunch up reaL soon.

will do buddy ty again for making me this awesome bow sling just got to get my new bow string to match it all up post pics when i get it com,pleat

Thread Information