Thread: Monster Raxx is in!!!!!

Hybrid View

Just got some more work to do. With my mew bow I will be sighting it in and alot of shooting these next 2 months!!!!!

The work is slowly getting done. I have one more stand to move, the old rickety stand to take down and repair, one more mineral site to put in, and I am making my first attempt at a food plot this year as well which I haven't started yet. Also tow of the stands I moved I am going out to camoflouge them a little better. I will be checking my camera's next Monday for the first time. Hopefully I will have some nice pictures for you guys to see!!!!!

I checked my camera's on Tuesday. I was disappointed because I inly had a couple days of pictures on each one. Both camera's were dead. I don't know if the batteries were bad or what happened. I did get a nice pic of what looked to be a decent 2 or 3 year old but I couldn't see his whole rack so I'm just not sure what he has. I also had a couple younger bucks and some doe's and fawns. I did put in my last mineral site, freshened one mineral site up and went to move the one stand but it was stolen. So, now I only have to get the old rickety stand down, brush in a couple of the stands I moved and figure out what is going on with the camera's. I will try getting the pic of that buck on soon.

Thread Information