Thread: Deer hunting Wayne national forest pls help

Hybrid View

no problem
    I have been about that area several yrs, and all the state workers I ever talked to were very friendly and helpful

the collage is so close by there and with so many students in the conservation end of schooling, they seems to deal with folks better than some other places
    I have always seen many BIg bucks in this area as well, and there is TONS of great public lands in this area, more than you can cover in yrs of trying

its where I started hunting in Ohio(from PA) before I got access to a nice private lands in that area

still folks there that let people hunt by asking, but the public lands are very very good if you ask me

Another place for info would be the local bow shops. Ohio Valley Trading post has locations in Athens Nelsonville and Logan. Also in Logan is Downs Bait. I live in Logan so pm me when you are in the area andnI will help in any way I can.
    My Church is the woodlands and waterways, in them I have never felt closer to God.

Genesis 27:3

Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Thread Information