Hey y'all just got back from the back yard with a successful stalk i live in town and we cant use firearms in town so the groundhog population around our area has begin to rise i have a 15acer field behind my house and it has taught me a lot over the years on how to stalk whitetails and other game , Let me ask ya have ya ever shot a groundhog at 5yds with a bow? have ya shot a groundhog with ur bow from any yardage? well if not ur missin a lotta fun let me tell ya this is great practice for later in the season ill admit it took me 2 shots tonight to pin this hog but not cuz i wiffed the 1st shot just missed the head by a few inces and ended up breaking the off side shoulder going in through the neck i just gave him another to speed his demise don't like to see them suffer any longer than they do i shoot field points for groundhogs and always aim for the head usually 1 shot kills that way now by end of month ill be switching to broadheads for groundhogs as it gets closer to opening day n ill be shooting for behind the shoulder got pics will have to try to up load tomorrow was a good time give it a try y'all its a blast .......Will