Thread: Started the real work yesterday

Hybrid View

We have two more stands set. Another 21 footer and a 15 foot double. We chose to put the 21 about 12 or do yards off what looks to be a heavy used trail. We have a mineral lick on this trail and have gotten a ton of pics. We have a little trimming to do for our shooting lanes. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345030420.626832.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	8720Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345030469.813527.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	8721

We put the double up closest to our point if entry. This is going to be our "only got a little time stand". Also for the wife when she decides to venture out. I actually like this location. It shows promise, but time will tell. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345030668.340903.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	8722Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345030690.821845.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	8723

Two more to go and then some trail marking for those dark entry and exit times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its lookin good. I have always liked nice ladder stands especially when you can put them out and leave them out.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

I agree I like ladder stands the best, to me there the quietest to get in and out of, and can be made to hide you the best with some effort

I also found , since I hang stands alone,that by bringing a ladder with me(strap it to my ATV) I can simply ad a pully to the tree and hoist up a ladderstand with no sweat with my atv
    I know its not always possibly to do some places , but at my place being mostly flat I can get almost every where, and takes all the hard work out of setting them up for me

good luck

Thread Information