Athletic Greens

Thread: Your first one

Your first one

I've been gone for awhile and was just wondering what happened to the sticky thread "your first one"......was hoping to read some new stories and reread some of the old stories, but it's seemed to vanish? Was it taking up to much space?LOL
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Not sure what happened to it Stonegod so I searched and found it. It's been stickied again and I added a little to the title.
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    - Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Holla View Post
    Not sure what happened to it Stonegod so I searched and found it. It's been stickied again and I added a little to the title.
    Thanks Big_Holla!!!.......been trying to do some catching up by reading posts since my last time on here and read you had some injury problems.....hope everything is better for you now!!!
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

Thread Information