Thread: a nice ross county deer

a nice ross county deer

...still nothing huge ...but we know there out there ....good hunting
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICT0135.jpg   PICT0136.jpg   PICT0137.jpg   PICT0138.jpg   PICT0139.jpg  

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Nice looking buck though!! Another year or two and he'd be a dandy!! What made you choose to put the cam over the fallen barn like that? Got one nice buck with it but were you looking for other critters??

its the secondary trail to the Fat Rax mineral site ....Wasnt getting them on the mineral site cuz the does coming through so much timing out the camera ,then i just moved it to this trail its kinda going down hill and me and jr pro staff member zach white noticed a buck track in the path ....so we moved the camera..first pics on the camera was these bucks and they keep coming

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    I'll be darned, that could be a good trick. In years past I had trouble with resident does running off bucks from my mineral sites so I created a couple extra's. Seemed to help do the trick provided the one or eventually two trail cams I had were on the right minerals. May want to consider it if you think they aren't even letting them get in to the mineral.

nice looking deer!!

Thread Information