Some of you may remember that back in March I had surgery on my neck to repair two herniated disks. Well, I recently got the all clear to start doing things I have had to put on hold. The first thing on my list was to simply shoot my bow again. That is the one thing I was so nervous and concerned with when I had surgery and was told with time I would be OK to do it again. Well, last night was the night. I tried pulling my bow back at my regular weight, thinking it would be no big deal to pull back the 62 lbs. Well, I was wrong. I quickly was taken back to a time when I was younger and my two cousins thought it was funny to see me struggle to attempt to try to pull back their higher poundage bows and barely budge them. Well, after cranking it down two full turns I was able to (weak) muscle it back and take my first shot in many months. Wow did that feel GREAT!! I only shot for a little while as I could feel my muscles in my neck and shoulder being tested like they hadn't in a long while. All is good though and I simply cannot wait to run a few more arrows through it!!!