Athletic Greens
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Felt Good To Shoot Again!

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Thanks again fella's! Too bad my shooting has taken a back seat lately. We are in the heart of softball season for my daughter with tournaments like crazy through the rest of this month and early August. Man am I whipped!!
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    - Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Holla View Post
    Thanks again fella's! Too bad my shooting has taken a back seat lately. We are in the heart of softball season for my daughter with tournaments like crazy through the rest of this month and early August. Man am I whipped!!
    Whipped!! Don,t feel bad, little girls have a way about them. I have four granddaughters and they get pretty much what they want. One day they all grow up and we both will remember the moments we spent with them.
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Quote Originally Posted by Griz View Post
    Whipped!! Don,t feel bad, little girls have a way about them. I have four granddaughters and they get pretty much what they want. One day they all grow up and we both will remember the moments we spent with them.
    Yeah, whipped in two ways really. I would and do anything for my kids and they know it......which leads me to the second version....whipped to exhaustion from all the running!! LOL Aah it's all in good fun though!
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    - Thomas Edison

Great to hear Chuck. Hopefully you will be fillin' the freezer soon enough..

Thread Information