Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dont you just hate thieves.

dont you just hate thieves.

so yesterday i get a call from dad saying someone stole all of our guns out of the house. he went to check out my fenders i ordered for the tj and noticed the security rifle wasnt where it always is and looked at the gun cabinet and BAM, everything was gone. 2 22LR, 22 MAG, 12gauge pump with poly choke, my camo muzzle loader, and of course the .410 he gave me when i was 10. the thing is they left the welder and coin collection, and on top of that they found the key to the cabinet and even took it. i swear people these days jus tcant keep theyre hand to theyre own sh!t. of course we can buy all new guns but the sentimental value of the .410 which is also a gun that is no longer made cant be replaced.

so we took the steps of calling everyone and filing a police report, and today im calling all the pawn shops to see if anyone has tried pawning any guns. so now we have no guns except for the 30-30 that dad has at a buddies.

sorry for the rant and rave but had to get it out there.

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Damn I sure hate to hear that smokin aces!! Always a fear I have had for years as well. Hopefully something will come of this and you will get them back.....here's hoping anyways!

yes people do seem to suck anymore
    and lack of real justice when caught too if you ask me!!
    hope they catch the SOB"S and you maybe get the guns back!

Check other states if possible I had a saw stolen off a job in north Olmsted and the cop told me there is a ring they steal stuff here then they meet in the middle trade thing and go back an pawn on the other state.

Sorry to hear that......I believe in carma.....had something happen to me from a couple of people bout 2 years ago.....well it has all changed this year.....carma.....

we believe that it was my borthers ex's brother. and apparently the guns are up in goshen so if anyone around goshen hears anything let me know.
    MARINE CORPS 2111

man that is horible!!! hope you find your guns and SOB that took them!!!

That is terrible. Especially about the .410. That was the first gun my Dad gave me when I was kid, and I can imagine how upset I would be if it was stolen from me. Sure hope you get them back....

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    I hope you had a record of the serial numbers. I only own a couple of guns now, but had owned several at one time. I have the serial number of every gun I ever owned in my safe deposit box at the bank.
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

That sucks hope u find the person or persons who done it

Thread Information