Thread: MONSTERRAXX

Hybrid View

MONSTERRAXX

has anyone tried this stuff i just put in an order for 2 bags ,cant hurt anything thats for sure

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Haven't tried it yet but I am certainly thinking about it. Many good testimonials out there on the product. I have been using a home-made version of mineral that is cheap so it's hard for me to spend a little more. One of these days though I'll give it a try and see.

just so many dang minerals out there it is truly hard to even pick one over the other. I like heartlands whitetailmagic, but I also have tried others as well. Sometimes i use a trophy rock to get the lick started then use the wtm then dust it with table salt so the deer will be even more attracted to it. Just something to think about to save a bit of money in the long run.

I have used Monsterraxx in the past with good results, got a ton of trail cam pics over a site I used it in, have been using the mix ChuckC is talking about for awhile but I'm getting ready to put an order in for some more Monsterraxx here real soon, the price is good and it does attract deer, and the bag size is very convenient and last for around 2 months without refreshing it.
    no matter the language, everyone understands a punch in the mouth!

I have been looking to buy me some of this mineral product. Do any stores sell it or do I have to purchase it over the web?

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    I believe the only place at this point is on-line. It is amazing how popular this product has become as I see pictures and posts on all the forums I visit. Something I need to give a try.....

Thread Information