Thread: long time no post

long time no post

well i disappeared back in november 2010 when i went to the military, but after getting to do a little hunting again in SC i returned for a bit its way different than the small plots and big cornfields im used to, but i did adapt to a national forest fairly well. i got a 7 point with a 17" spread with a muzzleloader in mid october and for a christmas present went on a guided boar hunt with dogs and a knife in late january. i got a couple squirrels as well but unfortunately wont be going after a turkey since gas is way high, dont know much about the area for turkeys, and its about an hour drive to get to where id try at anyways. well see if this works but ill try posting a picture or two as well. im usually pretty busy with training but when i do get free time i havent changed one bit in always wanting to hunt and fish when i can.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boar.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	8448Click image for larger version. 

Name:	profpic.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	8449

well welcome back, and thanks for your service

sound like your still getting some time in the woods, good for you!!

kill that hog with a Knife??
    thats wild LOl

Thanks for your service young man. You may not know it now, but it will make a better man out of you. I know it did me. Good looking animanls. Yah the price of gas has hurt us all. Welcome back!!
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Thanks for your service as well!! Man that is bad ass that you killed that hog with a knife and dogs!! Seen some of that on a show somewhere a couple years ago and thought the same thing then. Sure looks like you adapted and over came obstacles when they were there this season and ended up with a real nice buck to your credit. GREAT JOB and keep in touch!!!

Thread Information