I carry openly because it's my second amendment right and perfectly legal in Ohio per the revised code does NOT say anything against it. As for the stores with the no gun signs if they do not have one that is visibly posted Then they only thing you can have done to you is asked to leave and if you don't leave then and only then you can get in trouble. As for the inducing panic scare everyone talks about is just a scare tactic. This is from the ORC other states might be different.

2917.31 Inducing panic.

(A) No person shall cause the evacuation of any public place, or otherwise cause serious public inconvenience or alarm, by doing any of the following:
(1) Initiating or circulating a report or warning of an alleged or impending fire, explosion, crime, or other catastrophe, knowing that such report or warning is false;
(2) Threatening to commit any offense of violence;
(3) Committing any offense, with reckless disregard of the likelihood that its commission will cause serious public inconvenience or alarm.
Definitions, penalties, etc.

There are Three, and only Three acts that can be committed which are chargeable under "Inducing Panic"; 1) circulating a report, 2) threatening an offense of violence, or 3) committing an offense.

As an example...
If a building is evacuated because one day you decided to wear a Highland kilt and wearing a kilt Is Not an offense under the ORC, then you have committed no offense and you're not "inducing panic." You must first have committed an offense which leads to "inducing panic.

I'm also going to add you can not have a loaded gun anywhere in a motor vehicle unless you have the CCW permit.