Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Open carry

Sounds like the bronco I had back when gas was cheap ($3.30) it cost $120 to fill up and only last about a week and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcity View Post
    Just like my American Express, never leave home w/o it :)
    A hand cannon =)

here is a few links for what I am talking about, if anyopne wants to look to see if a class is closer to them
    noty all teach in Oh or??
    but many do hold class's a;; over ot ca direct you to one in a closer area to ??

http://www.azccw.com/

http://www.ccw-permit.com/

http://www.lethalforce.com/classes

Gander mountain has classes and so does fin
    ive hunted my whole life, the rest I just wasted

i wouldn't open carry in ohio for nothing ever agin some one called on me when i was mowing the yard once and i had a concealed carry permit but my gun was in the open but to make a long story short i had 10 county sheriffs at my house and they put to the ground while i still had the weed wacker in my hand the only thing that saved my ass was the permit just my 2 cents good luck with the open carry hope u don't have any problems with it
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

I hope you filed a complaint for them violating your rights. If they said the only reason they didn't arrest you was because you had a permit they are wrong. Ohio is an open carry friendly state and the fact you were on your own land is more of a reason to file a complaint. There is absolutely nothing a police officer can do to you without RAS of a crime. As for not wanting to open carry anymore after something like that I don't blame you but if everyone gave up after something bad nobody would do anything. Remember open carry is a right and concealed carry is a privilege.

It was more due to the fact that some called and said there was a guy with a gun and that was all that was said to them after we talked they said they had to respond the way they did. the sheriffs said I'm not In trouble and I didn't break the law. so I let it go at that I know a few of the sheriffs and one of them that was showed up was my ccw instructor so for me I'm going to keep it covered up because it's all what is said to the sheriff when they are called that makes the problem for the carrier of the gun
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

It might be annoying to have to deal with the police if someone calls it in but it is illegal for them to do anything to you without RAS. You don't have to give them an ID if they ask for it or even give them and information.

I have a CWP here in OHIO. Have traveled through other states it is just a pain to carry/not carry as the laws change in different states. I have never open carried. I have seen a couple of people that have done so. They do get a lot of eyes on them as no badge or any evidence of them being a law officer.

Thread Information