Thread: time to start planning... summer 2012

Hybrid View

I need too make a summer campout,but I can't stand the heat
    European Mount Cleaning: PM me for details

...If you are too busy to hunt or fish,then you are to busy...........Jase Robertson

cardinal works for me as well...had a great time there last year and its kinda central in the state so should'nt be to tuff on anyone. Plus the fact that there enough to do there without really leaving...As for the time of a summer campout I would like early June before it gets too hot out just my opinion tho....
    ......My biggest fear when I die is my wife selling my hunting gear for what I told her I paid for it...... shoot str8.

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Ugh.........I don't even know what to say........probably blow my knee out or something the day before.......

Cardinal sounds great to me. We'll have to shoot the sporting clays course again, Ross.

Do any of you guys know who this "Superbuckeye" is? It seems to me I remember something about him, but it's been so long and my memory isn't like it used to be.

Wait a minute, it's starting to come back to me....Isn't he the guy that moved his sights just before starting the 3d course last year.
    Don't ever let the truth get in the way, of a good story

He shoots the PSE O'woman.............................
    European Mount Cleaning: PM me for details

...If you are too busy to hunt or fish,then you are to busy...........Jase Robertson

any idea yet on the dates of the campout? We went last year I think in mid Aug which is ok for me if it works for everyone else..The date of the of the campout really don't matter much just so I know soon so I can get it off work.I have to request of work way in advance to get it this really sux....but thats how it is...I'm already plannin days off for bow huntin so I know I'll get them....now I hope the weather is good....LOL
    ......My biggest fear when I die is my wife selling my hunting gear for what I told her I paid for it...... shoot str8.

Thread Information