Athletic Greens

Thread: Bobcats

Bobcats

This is the coolest trail cam photo I've ever seen. It was not taken by my trail cam. I can't tell any details since I did not get permission from the owner of the camera.

"...the deepest, most permanent features of all great moments outside are the names, faces, descriptions, and emotions. The antlers on the wall...well, they're just bones affixed to boards. But what they represent, however, is flesh and blood - fathers and sons, friends spending time with friends and the the seasons of life when the people we love were still with us. These old antlers on the wall...well, take a seat, my friend, and I'll tell you all about them." -Rev. Zeke Pipher

Bobcats are just cool critters

over the yrs I have gotten lucky a few times to get a few pic's on my trail cam's
    and last yr, wow, I had a couple that were always out in the open, so got to watch them a lot last yr

and to be honest my deer were scared to death of them dam cats!! was suprised about that, as they don't flinch with coyotes by them!!

cool pic, thanks for sharing it!!

That's pretty awesome!!!
    PSE OMEN, QAD Ultra HD,
    Spot Hogg Hogg-It 5 pin wrapped (.10 pins)
    Treelimb premium series 5 arrow quiver
    Victory V-Force HV 350's, ABC SuperSonics 100's
    Bowmanhunter Arrow Wraps, Scott Rhino XT release

I got lucky enough to watch one from my stand a few years back in Noble county.......awesome thing to see, man those little guys are quick too

Curt and I think we have one running around his property no pics of it,but we both think we seen it. It was real dark in color but, smaller in size.
    WINE AND SHINE is good but don't mix with a treestand

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Sweet! Love seeing the real predators out there.....well other than coyotes!!
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    - Thomas Edison

Thread Information