Thread: Poachers Busted!

Hybrid View

wow... just doesn't seem right... I think I have had a more expensive speeding ticket... glad to hear the guys got caught, but steeper punishment is a must!

What happened to having all of your equipment confiscated?

When I read the rules last year, before I was a 6 month resident, I was soooo tempted to buy a in state license (if I could) and go hunting... but when I read that all your stuff could be taken away I held off.

From what you guys said, if I had been caught it wouldn't have cost me much! Don't get me wrong, I want to do what's right... but it sure doesn't offer a lot of encouragement to obey the rules!
    60# Bowtech Destroyer 340

Team Gutpile '12-13

Are you kidding me. You can break into someone's house and steal all their sh**, get caught, and be out on probation in less than two weeks these days. The justice system has become a joke. It's no wonder people are loosing a sense of right and wrong, there is no consequence for your actions these days. I think they should have their equipment confiscated and hunting license revoked for minimum 2 years for first offense, maybe 5 years.

Thread Information