Thread: Deer Tracking Jackson County

Hybrid View

I will add this, in case you don't have friend s to help you ,look

go to local gun/archery store, most have folks hanging out with nothing better to do, ( my store ha dtoo many of these lol)
    and would more than likely be glad to help you look, new eys are always a help!
    or can maybe get you some guys to help you look, just a suggestion if you need help getting help!

Thanks for the comments. I offered some $$ to one of my neighbors (by hunting property) if he would look, he did and still nothing. Where the blood disappears is where the woods get thick, lots of brush, hard to walk through or even ride an ATV. I think he's in the area but he
    Is camo'd better than I'll ever be! Just frustrating. Thanks!

Find water, I've had it happen more than once. Or watch for the crows, they will seek-out the rotting meat which I'm sure coyotes have found and started on. Good luck. I always wait at least an hour before tracking an arrowed deer. Eat a sandwich, send a couple of texts to your buddies telling them about how good of a hunter you and your wife are, grab a bottle of water then start the tracking. Again best of luck, it's happened to all of us at one time or another.

i have found out if i cant see or here the deer go down to wait atleast 1/2 to and hour to look for it but if you see it go down go like you did

Thread Information