Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scentlok or Scent blocker?

Scentlok or Scent blocker?

I've looked at both brands and I can't make my mind up on which to purchase. I've notice that Scentlok is a bit more expensive than Scent blocker.

Anybody own these brands? Can you tell me how they work for you and if you like them or not.

Anybody know of a cheaper brand that accomplishes the same task?

Thanks!

I have both sent blocker and sent lok sentblocler 3d camo for early season and sent lok is like medium gear for me both work great and very quiet if I had to pick one it would be sent lok it's great stuff and more comfy I hope this helps u out . Both are great products

I use scent-lok..... great product, never used scent blocker, i would imagine it is pretty much the same thing... walmart has a brand called x-scent it is alot cheaper but i believe you get what u pay for so i would avoid that if it was me.

I own all scentblocker and it fits me great. There are adjustments on the fit for most of their suits. Im 6' & 210lbs. I wear sz lg pants and xl jacket for reference.

My buddy has all scentlok and he loves that too.

You cant go wrong with either in my opinion.

Thanks for the input guys. I guess I'm gonna have to get off my wallet and just buy it. Kinda hard to justify spending close to 400 bucks on an outfit to my girlfriend. Especially when I get on her about the clothes she buys and the money she spends. Thanks again.

try this, just get base layers, goes under your clothes,i'm just using that this year......get scentlok head cover & gloves....wash your normal hunting clothes in unscented soap & just use b. layers.... a lot cheap, $100 or less...just an idea

Madison KY/ hunt Adams Pike line and Scioto co
    I have both. The blocker suit I have would be great for colder weather..it has a thick black liner in it and a rain barrier liner. No wind will get ya cold for most part. The loc suit is lighter with Gor Tex. Just have more base layers under it and u will stay warm. Use dead down wind on both suits and have yet to be winded!!
    FYI don't know how I haven't been winded..I got video of a good 8 pt eating under my feet and does 5 yrds from me in the tree. Hope my luck will hold out for my big ones!!

I have lightweight Scent-Lok coveralls and a fleece jacket and pants in Scent Blocker. I like them both. I don't think there's enough of a difference in performance to choose one over the other. Buy the one you like and can get the best price on. Good luck.
    "There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period." -Ted Nugent

I have one of the first versions of the dream season scent blocker suit. I like it, but it's fleece and picks up every damn burr in the woods.

I also had a dream season scentblock suit. It the material was schreaded by the end of the season for me. Way too cheap of material for the money spent on it. I tend find myself in some nasty stuff from time to time. I've since switched to scentlok and the material holds up much better. Right now I've the full season suit but may add the timber fleece as well for cold weather. Yes they both attract burrs, the scent-lok is way more comfortable to wear.

Thread Information