Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scentlok or Scent blocker?

Hybrid View

i just use the base layers and seem to have the same results..but its like anything else if you dont use good scent eliminating methods it doesnt matter what you have...a guy at work has the full season outfit and he changes into it at work and drives to his spot with it all on...thats just money wasted

I will never buy another scent locker out fit those thing are made of trash bags you pay 300 for a suit and it looks like garbage within a few months of hunting. Zippers torn, holes everywhere just poorly made but hey they got my money suppose that's all that matters to them in my opinion. Next time I want to get that aggravated ill just drag my underwear through some poison ivy at least it didn't cost me 300 lol
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

well I have some scent Loc stuff that is about 8-9 yrs old, and still in great shape
    I think a lot has to do witrh how you store and care for it, like most things
    But to be honest, again, I am not a big fan of it, I tried it when it first came out, and then later on when I seen some things I liked, designs, not so much due to the carbon liner, just handy archery friendly jackets I liked , just happen to have carbon liners
    I personally feel the SMALL amount of scent they can absorb is , not enough to say its a deal maker or breaker
    but some folks seem to be over kill on scent worries!
    so if it add some peace of mind to there game plan, , well good for them!
    early season would be the only time I MIGHT wear what I have
    I feel the stuf I tried was not so gfreat at keeping me warm in cold temps, and much bulkier than other better cold weather gear I have!

Thread Information