Weekend Hunt report. Hunted last saturday 15th.

AM had a WSW wind so I walked to the NE side of my woods to slip in around 7 AM. As I was walking I noticed something in the bean field to the north but could not tell if it was a deer or not due to not enough light. So instead of walking into the woods and getting in my stand I kneeled down in the tree line to wait on daylight. About ten minutes later I could see it was a doe about 60 yards away. She had me but could not figure out what i was. She snort weezed and stomped for about 10 minutes until a fawn and another doe came out. When she looked away i snort weezed back at her. All three of them got to within 40 yards when another group of deer started snort weezing at these deer in front of me. This ran them off. As i stood up there were 4 deer about 20 yards from me. Two doe, a fawn, and an 8 point buck. I knelt back down and the doe walked within 25 yards of me. As I put my scope on her she winded me and ran off. This all went on before i could even get to my stand so it was kind of exciting. Wish i would have shot the doe that was at 25 yards but she was walking in the direction that was going to give me a broad side shot and i figured she would keep walking. Oh well it was fun.