Thread: 2011/2012 Deer Activity, Hunting Report, Season Information & Rut Report

Hybrid View

Slow start

Went out this AM and PM, seems like things are still slow for me. Seen a few doe and a small 8pt this morning, and 2 diferent trios of doe and another small buck this evening with about 20 minutes of light left.

I did see 2 new scapes opened up this morning though!!! So its only going to get better from here!!:drool5:

Went out this evening in Jefferson. 45 degrees with perfect wind. Had a small 6 walk by at 25 yards around 5:45pm and at 6:10pm a small 4 came within 10 yards and hung around that range until after dark.

fixed my x bow , the stupid scope adjustment on the bow some how moved from postion #1 to position #4, and thus had me 18 inches high at 20 yrds makeing for the clean miss last nite

this is a crappy set up, as there is no reason for the mount tobe able to move, thats what the scope adjustments are for

going to put silicone arround it tonight after I hunt, as no hunting on Sunday will allow for a good cure, and some time to air out!

but its dead on now again!

Thread Information