Thread: 2011/2012 Deer Activity, Hunting Report, Season Information & Rut Report

Hybrid View

I hunted Friday evening I saw nothing...a buddie was out on the other end of the woods and shot a smaller sized 8 point.

Out again Sat mornin seen nothing at all came out at noon for lunch..back up my tree at 1:30 sat till dark seen a spike.

Sunday back out before light....stayed up all day which was real tuff with not seeing much movement. Wind picked up bout 2ish started from w sw then changed n ne about 4:30 which was bad for this stand then bout 5 it started to rain. So I chose to stay put and just ride it out only seen a hand full of Monster size squirrel.
    I forgot to mention that this area I have here I have six different stand sites ...so I'm not hunting the same stand everytime and I have three different properties I've been hunting so I hope to be not educating them of my presents. All but one of these spots are aways from home so when I go to these 2 spots I stay in a camper.....just can't run to these two spots after work or in short order.

Went back down Tuesday night to hunt Wednesday and Thursday.

Wed. good weather 38 in am high 57 almost no wind seen nothing all day...at 620 seen a smal 6 point pass by that was it.
    Thur. sat in wind was 0-10 from th w.nw seen nothing all day.

Just can't figure out were they went. This place has no other preasure I am using different stand sites,,, I got stand set for different winds...got cleared paths to enter and exit on....I practice some serious scent control ...just don't know were they went
    ......My biggest fear when I die is my wife selling my hunting gear for what I told her I paid for it...... shoot str8.

checked cams at 2 lots of movement during the day got in my stand at 3 and had a buck walk by while i was putting my coat on here some picsaAttachment 0

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	006.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	7845Click image for larger version. 

Name:	005.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	7846Click image for larger version. 

Name:	007.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	98.0 KB