10/01/11 opening morning in Pa
was 47 degrees when I left home, with rain looking sky all morning, and little to no wind!

hope temps stay this low and get lower!

well was a slow morning saw a few deer on the drive in on the farm all doe, and or fawns

only sat till about 8;45, nothing moving and mosquitoes were getting thick

I think i am in for a lot harder season, as waterlevel are beyond high
I have a small stream that runs the propperty and 60+% of my normal deer bed on teh other side, the steam is normally only about 2+3 ft deep and about 10-15 ft wide
right now its about 40-200 ft wide and about 10-20 ft deep, its un real, all the swamps are now like ponds, so what ever deer were bedding there ain't now unless they have a house boat!
I think many of the deer are trapped on the other side of the creek
so i am at the mercy of mother nature till the water levels come back down, and calling for more rain today and the hext several!!

trail cam pic, that most of my regular bucks I got pic's of daily for weeks now, are down to just 3 of the 16 or so that seemed to be on every day before the flooded waters
and not even getting many doe pic's now either, and I normally have too many of them

and mosquitoes, talk about thick with them, never in my life have i seen them like this,
going to be hard hunting till water comes down
may have to relocated till then up north and that sucks.
be back out this evening
hope other have it better than me!