Thread: 2011/2012 Deer Activity, Hunting Report, Season Information & Rut Report

Hybrid View

Hung out for the duration today total sightings all within 20 to 40 yards small 5 pointer one fork horn one larger buck in thicket. Couldn't get head gear count & 7 does of which 5 came through about 5 this evening. Cant get out again till wensday. Best day yet for activity so far this year.
    Martin Exile 60 lbs.
    29.5 D.L.
    Extreme Archey Rubicon 4 Pin Sight
    Nap Appache drop Away Rest
    Nap Apache stabilizer
    Bohning Chameleon 3 Arrow Quiver
    Beman 340 Bowhunters Arrows
    G5 Striker 100 grn

Genesis 27 ... 3 Take your bow and a quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game for me.

11/13/11- AM. Saw one doe at 6:50 AM. Other than that the morning was windy and noisy with squirrels everywhere and no deer. Stayed till 10:00 then said the heck with it. Pretty frustrated right now with the hunting, just couldn't get a break with a buck worth shooting within range this year. All small bucks under my stand but the three shooters I've saw have always been 40-50 yards away with no shots (wouldn't at that distance anyway). Bad weather next three days so it looks like it'll have to be a post-rut buck for me or nothing.

Thread Information