Thread: Just driving me nuts!!!

Just driving me nuts!!!

Been watching this poor lonely topic since I joined this site, never a post, no stickies......ZIP!!! So now it has something on it!..........my post will mostlikely get moved to rants and raves and this topic will be returned to the lonely empty topic dead zone!!LOL.........or maybe they'll make it a sticky......nah
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

GEOFF, AFTER BREAKFAST THAT DAY I WAS WONDERING HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE FOR YOU TO POST SOMETHING ON THIS THREAD! I WAS GOING TO POST SOMETHING BUT IT WAS YOUR IDEA SO I LET YOU DO IT FIRST... I WAS DRIVING THE OTHER DAY AND SAW A NICE ATV TRAIL AND THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO HUNT.

NOW THAT THERE IS A REAL ATV TRAIL POST ON THIS THREAD IT WOULD ONLY BE RIGHT NOT TO MOVE IT
    [SOME PEOPLE DRINK, SOME PEOPLE USE DRUGS, I GET MY HIGH FROM HUNTING

2011 PSE STINGER
    CARBON EXPRESS ARROWS
    NAP SPITFIRE 125 BROADHEAD
    APEX QUIVER
    TRU-FIRE PRO SERIES RELEASE
    TROPHY TAKER SMACKDOWN REST
    -----------------------------------------
    2010 WICKED RIDGE WARRIOR CROSSBOW
    RED/GREEN DOT SCOPE
    CARBON EXPRESS BOLTS

Might as well add my two cents. If anybody is in southwestern Ohio, Middletown/Trenton area. You definitely need to check out the Trenton trussel. It's about thirty acres of amazing hills, trails, mud pits and anything else you can think of. Located by the west Middletown bridge! It gets crazy back there! There is also a drag strip for the speed freaks and "hobo hill" for the hill climbers. Always an assortment of trucks, jeeps, mud bugs gettin wild! Guaranteed good time!

Hatfield Trails, for riding East of the MISS, they are real good... Just wish i was out west where you can ride for days and never see he same thing...
    Semper Fi, Matthew

Bows: TENPOINT Stealth XLT & Horton XS. Rifles: (1) Savage Custom 116FL 300 Win.Mag w/ Harrell's MB, SGS Stock. Action Trued-Timed w/Comp.Lug and Comp SSS Trigger (12oz.). KW’s Extended Mag, 30”Brux Varmint Barrel (.930”), KF 40MOA base, Seekin Steel Rings, NightForce 5-22x50 w/NPR1. (2) Savage Custom Model12 .243 OEM VLP Laminate Stock, Action Trued, OEM DBM w/DE mag box, 30"Brux Varmint Barrel (.930"),Accu-trigger 1.5#, KF 20MOA base, Burris rings, Zeiss 6.5-20x50 Mil-Dot

Thread Information