Athletic Greens
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Shed & Dead Heads Thread

I'm just guessing by the lack of others posting any other shed finds we are not having the shed contest. Why isn't anyone else posting any sheds am I the only on shed hunting this season. Or have we just lost all our members. I'm not seeing many post on here at all lately what's the deal with that? Where is everyone?
    you wont killem siting on the couch

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    I am the same way ohiobuckhunter, not sure what's going on other than we occasionally hit slow spots. Usually have plenty of people interested in posting up their sheds and sure hoped to get the contest underway but it seems like a lost cause. Oh well, sure enjoy seeing your pics....please keep 'em coming!!
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    - Thomas Edison

I'm trying guys, just aint finding any! this is by far my worst shed season by far
    no matter the language, everyone understands a punch in the mouth!

No luck here either...going on an all day hunt with my bro and a buddy, hopefully the trip will give us something to post.
    Home of the Huskies!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buckbuster217 View Post
    I'm trying guys, just aint finding any! this is by far my worst shed season by far
    I hear you! We spent all weekend long two weeks ago looking, covered a lot of ground with my dog and not a single one. Either the bucks are still holding, weren't on the property when they lost them or aliens came down and took them all!!!
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    - Thomas Edison

I havent been able to get out very much but I have found 14 so far. Hopefully Ill be able to do some looking this weekend.

Here are a few pics....

Great finds JPN as always!!! That last one is a DANDY!!!! Absolutely need to find that other side!!!! Hope he shows up on the trail cam for you this summer!!
    - Thomas Edison

The wife kids and I went out this morning shed hunting and found a nice8 point dead head from last year the tree rats had it chewed up preety good. I went back out alone this afternoon and found 3 sheds and another dead head the tree rats had all of them chewed up as well one of the sheds I think was from a few years ago all that was left was part of the main beam.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300670513.038094.jpg   ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300670607.107479.jpg  

Only able to post 2 pics at once here are the others. 4 point 3point.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300670997.222757.jpg   ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300670915.959027.jpg  

9 point dead head This post and the above 2 all from today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300671297.571529.jpg  

Thread Information