Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blood Tracking Dog

Me and my wife seen both dogs at the deer and turkey expo... nice looking dogs.

Bavarian Pup

If anyone ever has a question please call me and I will answer questions that you may have. I love to bull Sh@t dogs. I don't always check the forums, so if you don't email me or call me, I may not get to you. As far as bavarian puppies, there are some from www.lumpyskennels.com/ which have puppy's time to time, or www.hillockkennels.com/ who has pups time to time, or import one.. Ken Parker from the second website I give you knows more about them than I do and where to get one. I will tell you that you have to be very careful on where you by one. Alot of the from Poland don't turn out as good. Tim Nichols up in Vermont has a good one adn he leads deer search every year on finds no matter what dog he uses. I would google his name and give him a shout. Lumpy's kennels have a litter mate to his dog, so I would give them a call also and I know they are very, very, reasonable if you compare themto import prices or other kennels. sorry about the late post, I never seen it

Thread Information