Thread: Ted Nugent

Hybrid View

I agree. I'm just disappointed in Ted, for somebody of his stature in the hunting industry, who is always on his soapbox, he should know better. Period.

I'm not a huge fan of his, but I do like what he does in the big picture. That's why I'm disappointed, because as a person in the spotlight, he has to be responsible, ethical, and make intelligent decisions. Everybody makes mistakes, and we're only hearing about an instance like this because it involves "Uncle Ted," but it all goes back to him knowing better, and not even putting himself in a situation like this. How many times has he done something similar, or possibly worse, and we never hear about it?

I hope he understands that he has put a black eye on the hunting community.

By the way, doesn't Jimmy Houston endorse C'mere deer too? I'm just sayin'......
    "I'm no scientist, but I might be onto something here. Over the past few years I've noticed that there seems to be a direct correlation between hunting season and angry wife season." - Me

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Same here Curran! It's the big picture for what he does for all of us to maintain our rights in general! That's why it's so disappointing that he now has it on his record and will always be there to taint what he has to say regardless of how we all feel.

That is very disappointing. I had always thought, by watching him and reading articles, that he was on top of ALL laws. Especially game laws. Guess i was wrong....... We all make mistakes, just didnt see this one coming from the NUGE
    2012 PSE X-Force Omen Pro
    QAD Ultra Rest Pro HD
    G5 Optix XR Site
    Carbon Express Maxima Hunter Arrows
    Slick Trick Magnums 100Gr

He broke the law unknowingly, admitted to it, paid his fine, and that is it. Ted kills for food and for the thrill of hunting so I don't care if he shoots a 3 pt buck or a 30 thirty point buck. The country would be better if we had more Ted Nugent's and less liberals that's for darn sure.

By the way, doesn't Jimmy Houston endorse C'mere deer too? I'm just sayin'......[/QUOTE]

Hank Parker and his sons are the celeb. endorsers for C'mere Deer. Maybe you were thinking of Hank.

He didn't do his homework and broke the law by baiting and shooting a spike... but I don't think he could have handled it better. Yea, he wasn't up to date on the game laws, but it's not like he used an explosive or poison arrow head! I don't think this "black eye" is going to take long to heal up... and anybody who wants to make a big stink of it really needs to examine themselves first.

Of course, I do understand that it's pointless to argue with "stupid." The animal rights terrorists would never consider examining themselves first...

Uncle ted for president. I love that guy.

happy thanksgiving.

Me too shaggy!

Thread Information