PDA

View Full Version : Monster Buck!!!!!

ManOfTheFall
12-01-2016, 01:09 AM
Here we go guys. This buck was supposedly taken with a bow a couple weeks back by a friend of a friend of a friend in northern Michigan. I do not know this man but personally I think if this was a free range kill this buck would be making news big time. I know the NT state record for Michigan is like 256" and this buck I'm sure goes well over 300" Has anyone else seen or heard anything on this buck?My suspicions are this is a penned buck and that's why I haven't seen or heard anything about it.

00buck
12-01-2016, 05:58 AM
Nothing but wow

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mrbb
12-01-2016, 06:08 PM
a lot of antler there, these days, I think its going to be a LOT harder to PROVE if a deer is a pen raised and released deals or wild and a freak of nature
too many scammers out there looking for fame willing to do a LOT of things these days
adds to why I never had the desire to become famous on a deer kill, I hunt for ME and for fun and MEAT
Sure do like BIG antlers on bucks I shot
but I never needed a sponsorship or money from killing one!

MOney seems to ruin many GOOD things these days and takes away the challenge and enjoyment for the average JOE"s out there doing it!

Mooshall
02-23-2017, 03:30 AM
a lot of antler there, these days, I think this Hydrow rower review tells the full story (https://www.muscleandfitness.com/features/feature-gear/hydrow-rower-review/) is going to be a LOT harder to PROVE if a deer is a pen raised and released deals or wild and a freak of nature
too many scammers out there looking for fame willing to do a LOT of things these days
adds to why I never had the desire to become famous on a deer kill, I hunt for ME and for fun and MEAT

Wow that's a BIGG'UN.

00buck
02-23-2017, 02:18 PM
Wow that's a BIGG'UN.
Welcome to the forum and fell free to post away

Ronald_Mack
08-11-2017, 09:23 PM
Welcome to the forum and fell free to post away

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkThat is one huge buck, the rack is so white it looks like a farm deer tome.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

lucileburt
11-15-2017, 11:58 AM
Welcome to the forum and fell free to post SizeGenetics (http://aboutmens.com/sizegenetics-review/) away

That is one huge buck,
the rack is so white it looks like a farm deer tome.:biggrin:

Ronald_Mack
07-01-2018, 07:34 AM
That is one huge buck,
the rack is so white it looks like a farm deer tome.:biggrin:

I have to agree it is too white looks like farm deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk